Mordor Gamma

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mordor Gamma

Nobody likes us... We don't care

Once signed up please contact Big Jeff or Mrg666 so you can be place in the ideal group.

2 posters

Three Canadian cowboys

mrg666a
    mrg666a
    Admin

Three Canadian cowboys Empty Three Canadian cowboys

Post by mrg666a Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:22 am

[SIZE="50"]Three Canadian cowboys are sitting around the campfire out on the lonesome prairie; with the bravado for which each is famous, it is a night of tall tales.

Gordon, the guy from Alberta says, 'I must be the strongest, meanest, toughest cowboy there is. Why, just the other day, a bull got loose in the corral. It had gored six men before I wrestled it to the ground by the horns with my bare hands and castrated that sucker with my teeth.'

Lou, the guy from Manitoba , couldn't stand to be bested. That's nothing, 'I was walking down the trail yesterday and a fifteen foot diamondback rattler slid out from under a rock and made a move for me. I grabbed that bastard with my bare hands, bit its head off and sucked the poison down in one gulp and didn't even get a belly ache.'

Larry, the logger from Nashwaak Village New Brunswick, remained silent, slowly stirring the campfire coals with his pecker.

[/SIZE]
    New World Orphan
    New World Orphan

Three Canadian cowboys Empty Re: Three Canadian cowboys

Post by New World Orphan Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:42 pm

lolz.. good start to a joke thread hahaha

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:20 am